Returns & Refunds
Q: What is the return policy at Roland Mouret?
A: For online purchases, if you are not happy with your purchase just return it to us in its original and unworn condition within 14 days of delivery for full price items and 7 days of delivery for sale items and we will refund you the purchase price to your original payment method.
Parcels that are returned to us remain the customer’s responsibility until consigned to our designated returns courier service. If a purchase is returned outside of our free returns service, the item remains the customer’s responsibility and a refund will not be given until we have received them. We recommend that you send your returns using a tracked and signed-for service and you retain proof of postage.
Please note that for items bought in Roland Mouret stores, goods may only be exchanged or returned for store credit. Items purchased through our stockists are subject to the returns policy of the individual stores.
For further details please see our Terms & Conditions.
Q: Can I return an item I’ve received as a gift?
A: Yes, although please note refunds can only go to the original payment method used to order the item.
Q: How can I track my order?
A: All orders are shipped DHL Express. You can track an order one of three ways:
1) Using the tracking number included in your dispatch email
2) Logging into your account
3) Contacting Customer Services (+44 207 518 0700) for assistance
Q; Will I be refunded the full value of my order?
A: We refund the full purchase price to the original payment method. As we offer a free returns service, we will be unable to reimburse shipping costs should you choose to return ship by your own methods. All orders must be returned with original packaging including garment bags for full refund of the purchase price.
Q; How do I exchange/return my order?
1) Place the item(s) in the original shipping box
2) Email email@example.com for a Refund Request and RAN (Return Authorisation Number) with a specified day (Monday- Friday) and time. Please note: The pick-up time will depend on the collection service window within your area and a 4-hour window is required. .
3. Await an email response with the return shipping labels unless already provided and commercial invoices where applicable, and for confirmation of the booking of this return pick-up Alternatively, please feel free to drop the returning shipment off at a local courier approved depot using the labels provided.
4. Include this documentation inside the original, unsealed packaging, the return shipping/waybill labels however can be given to the nominated pick-up driver who will affix these to the box and close the box themselves
5. Please have the box and item(s) ready for collection on the pre-determined day of pick-up
6. Once the item(s) has/have been received and inspected, an exchange/refund* will be issued (confirmation via email will be sent to you at this final stage).
- Refunds are for the value of the item at the time of purchase and do not include the original shipping costs.
Please note that for orders shipped outside the EU, we are unable to refund import and customs duties (all sales tax will be refunded for orders within the EU).
For all Toshi returns please complete the following;
1) Place the item(s) inside the garment bag
2) Create an account or login via www.toshi.co to book and manage a return
3) Select a suitable date, time and location under Order History
4) Select the item(s) and complete the reason code to then action the collection
For more information, please click here