The Ecommerce Intern will assist the Ecommerce team in ensuring all stock orders are fulfilled, help with stock management processes, co-ordinate samples across multiple collections and deliver on strategic and commercial objectives.
The ideal candidate should have an excellent awareness of fashion websites, newsletters, online customer service and a basic technical understanding of transactional websites.
Working alongside the Ecommerce Team, the candidate must be able to collaborate closely with internal and external teams to support tasks including e-commerce, website maintenance, online marketing and customer service.
• Ability and readiness to interface with all levels and departments within the company
• Web content management and order processing
• Assisting of merchandising products online
• Analysis of upcoming technology in the e-commerce space and how it can help drive sales
• Support maintenance of website including site data, e-commerce products photography, regular content and copy updates and seasonal uploads
• Excellent written communications skills and attention to detail
• Experience of using CMS systems
• Experience delivering first-class customer service
• Sample management skills
• A positive attitude, self motivated, and eager to learn
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
• Competent using online systems
• Knowledge of emerging online sales channels
• Personal use and knowledge in fashion sites and technology
• Basic photoshop skills
• Experience with e-commerce websites, preferably within luxury or fashion
• Basic working knowledge of HTML
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.